See Our GSA Schedule
GSA AND GOVERNMENT SALES
ATN Corp. is an official supplier to US government under GSA contract GS-07F-0169M
For years ATN has been the choice of top quality Night Vision Equipment for many Law Enforcement officers. On February 2002 American Technologies Network Co. was awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) Contact GS-07F-0169M. This contract allows effortless acquisition of the most advanced Night Vision devices out of ATN's duty-proven line at GSA negotiated discounts.
GSA CONTRACT INFORMATION
Contact #: GS-07F-0169M
Contractor: AMERICAN TECHNOLOGIES NETWORK
Address: 1341 SAN MATEO AVE SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080-6424
Phone: (800) 910-2862 x 127, (650) 989-5127
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: www.atncorp.com
Contract end date: Jan 31, 2022
Business type: Small business, Other than minority business enterprise
SIN: 426 4C
SIN Description: Night Vision Equipment
GSA Schedule: 84
GSA Schedule Description: TOTAL SOLUTIONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, SECURITY, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, FIRE, RESCUE, CLOTHING, MARINE CRAFT AND EMERGENCY/DISASTER RESPONS
DUNS #: 926309378
CAGE CODE #: 1WSR9
Schedule #: 84
PSC #: 5855
FSC #: 5855
SIN #: 426-4C
Federal Tax ID #: 943223361
OTHER TERMS OF CONTRACT
1. Awarded Special Item Number(s): 426-4C – Night Vision Equipment (FSC 5855)
2. Maximum Order Guideline: This maximum order is a dollar amount at which it is suggested that the ordering agency request higher discounts from the contractor before issuing the order. The contractor may:
1) Offer a new lower price; 2) Offer the lowest price available under the contract; 3) Decline the order within five (5) days.
In accordance with the Maximum Order provisions contained in the Schedule, a delivery order may be placed against the Schedule contract even though it exceeds the maximum order.
3. Minimum Order Limitation: None
4. Geographic Coverage: 50 United States and Washington DC, Puerto Rico
5. Points Of Production: San Mateo County, South San Francisco, CA 94080
6. Basic Discount: The attached prices are NET
7. Quantity Discount: None:
8. Prompt Payment Terms: 1% 10 Days, Net 30 Days
9a. Government Purchase Cards Are Accepted
9b. Notification Whether Government Purchases Cards Are Accepted Or Not Accepted Above The Micropurchase Threshold: Accepted
10. Foreign Items: None
11a. Time Of Delivery: 45 DARO
11b. Expedited Delivery: 15 DARO, based on stock availability
11c. Overnight/2-Day Delivery: Consult with Contractor
11d. Urgent Requirements: Consult with Contractor
12. Fob Point: FOB Origin
13. Ordering Address: Same as Contractor address
14. Payment Address: Same as Contractor address
15. Warranty Provision: Standard Commercial Warranty
16. Export Packing Charges, If Applicable: N/A
17. Terms And Conditions Of Government Purchase Card Acceptance: None
18. Terms And Conditions Of Government Purchase Card Acceptance (Any Thresholds Above The Micropurchase Level): None
19. Terms And Conditions Of Installation (If Applicable): None
20. Terms And Conditions Of Repair Parts Indicating Date Of Parts Price Lists And Any Discounts From List Prices (If Applicable): None
21. List Of Service And Distribution Points (If Applicable): None
22. List Of Participating Dealers (If Applicable): None:
23. Preventive Maintenance (If Applicable): None
24. Environmental Attributes, E.G., Recycled Conten, Energy Efficiency, And/Or Reduced Pollutants: None
25. Data Universal Number Systems (Duns) Number: 92-6309378
26. Notification Regarding Registration In Central Contractor Registration (CCR) DataBase: Registered
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage is: www.gsaadvantage.gov
ATN Corp. Cage Code #: 1WSR9
ATN Corp. DUNS #: 926309378
Federal Supply Classification (FSC) is used to identify the products and services that company supplies to the government. FSC is used to identify products and PSC is used to identify services. A number of ATN Corp. products and services are classified by Defense Logistic Information Services under following Federal Supply Groups (FSG) and Federal Supply Classes (FSC).
Federal Supply Group (FSG): 58 Communication, Detection, and Coherent Radiation Equipment
Federal Supply Group (FSG): 12 Fire Control Equipment
Federal Supply Class (FSC): 5855 Night Vision Equipment, Emitted and Reflected Radiation
This class includes image forming devices and associated aids, their subassemblies and components, utilizing passive and/or active techniques for detection, observation, and identification of terrain and objects at night, while maintaining concealment afforded by darkness. Includes items having multiplication for purposes of fire control, and/or night observation, and/or detection. Excluded from this class are items for which more specific classifications are suitable as prescribed by the structure and indexes of the FSC.
Includes Sighting and Observation Devices, Target Detectors and Locators, Remote Viewing Systems utilizing heat radiation emitted from object(s), associated Radiation Sources, Image Converters and Image Intensifiers, Optical Cells and other components designed for Night Vision Equipment. Holders and Lens used with Infrared Equipment are also included in this FSC.
Excludes Optical Sighting devices which incorporate both day and night viewing characteristics within an integral unit for fire control purpose, night vision type items designed for use with guided missiles, communications, or laboratory equipment, and Optical Elements, such as Lens, Prisms, Windows.
Federal Supply Class (FSC): 1240 Optical Sighting and Ranging Equipment
Includes: Periscopes for Submarines; Range and Height Finders; Telescopic Sights; Optical Instruments Integrated with Fire Control Equipment.
Product Service Codes (PSC): 5855 and 1240
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) identifies what type of activity (e.g. Agriculture, mining, construction, manufacturing, etc.) your business performs as well as the type of product or service you offer.
ATN Corp. NAICS #: 333314
The Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) coding system identifies what type of activity (e.g. Agriculture, mining, construction, manufacturing, etc.) your business performs as well as the type of product or service you offer. The government buyers will access the CCR to query those vendors with appropriate SIC to meet their procurement needs.
ATN Corp. SIC #: 3827
ATN Corp is register with:
Defense Logistic Agency;
DSCC Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS);
Navy Electronic Commerce Online (NECO);
Business to Government Market (B2G);
Fedmarket.com Federal Marketplace;
UN Global Marketplace #134613.